Are you or a family member experiencing some of these symptoms:
- waking with very dry throat or even sore to swallow
- waking up with a choking or gasping sensation
- not restful sleep
- forgetful from lack of quality sleep
- moody from lack of quality sleep
Are your family members complaining to you about:
- loud snoring that is keeping them up at night
- it sounds like you were choking or gasping for air when you were sleeping
- your family is not getting sleep because you are snoring too loudly and keeping them awake
- the noise of your old CPAP machine is keeping people awake
- the noise of your current CPAP machine is hard to fall asleep to
- it is hard to breath with your current machine
Quickly and Easily upgrade your equipment with CPAP Canada?
A CPAP machine is the formal name for the equipment that will help relieve sleep apnea symptoms.
Your extended medical benefits can help cover the cost of your CPAP machine upgrade.
You may qualify for an upgrade to your current CPAP machine, CPAP masks, a travel CPAP machine, a BiPap machine. Review your extended medical benefits or call you medical company to learn if you qualify for a CPAP machine upgrade this year.
Perhaps you need to use a different machine to help relieve your sleep apnea symptoms. Perhaps a Bilevel or BiPap machine would be be suited your needs.
CPAP Global can help you upgrade your CPAP machine equipment to help you continue get a good night sleep and feel rested. Visit CPAP Global now to upgrade your CPAP Canada!